Help can't load new image

Ok at work so may miss a button or two as its from memory. You have a usb living in the box permanently yes?

Yes think its set up right. on demand doesnt seem to pick up any feeds?

---------- Post Merged at 08:12 PM ----------

not sure about save epg to hdd, and have not seen anywhere to set my region either?

Im not convinced ur net setup is best but something ull have to look at later. If you get lots of glitching thats what itll be.

Menu
Setup
System
Epg
Configure and set to save to hdd

Then
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Providers and set to ur region SD

Try tsmedia
Movies
Icefilm. If theyre not working you still have connection issues. Ondemand works for me. Mostly. Think 4playr doesnt

---------- Post Merged at 08:53 PM ----------

Ah thats standard. Icefilm just or u can set up a proxy/vpn to get the others to work as they are blocked in uk.

---------- Post Merged at 08:54 PM ----------

I never bothered though.

---------- Post Merged at 08:56 PM ----------

Heard tonight theres a 1channel plugin in tspanel plugins if u wanna try but just heard. If I were you id line up a few beer/smokes and watch tv for a night lol lol

How do i do that then, i use 1channel on my laptop so would like to sort that

---------- Post Merged at 09:03 PM ----------

yea might be a good idea, like a kid in a sweet shop at the minute, thanks man youve been such a help

Plugins
Tspanel
Plugins and search through for 1channel

---------- Post Merged at 09:10 PM ----------

Ill update after work at 12. Drunk lol

Please please help this box is doing my head in. I haven't got a clue about files or any of the tech of this box but the display on the front of my cloud ibox 2 plus is reading LC-c and will only display the openpli home screen. It's also displaying a time and date of 1970

Is it just out of box?
You should start a new thread of ur own. On the page before you clicked in here top left hit new thread. Include as much info as you can so we can help quicker ;)

---------- Post Merged at 11:10 PM ----------

How do i do that then, i use 1channel on my laptop so would like to sort that

---------- Post Merged at 09:03 PM ----------

yea might be a good idea, like a kid in a sweet shop at the minute, thanks man youve been such a help

Ive looked in tspanel plugins and standard plugins and cant find a standalone 1channel plugin. Sorry dude

Succmnsee everything up and running except 1channel, my epg still says bbc ni and is still set on northern Ireland channels there a way to change this to midlands?

Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquetsmaker
Providers. And change all to ur area. I have freesat skyni and skyire on but u really only need the 1 sky on ur English area.

You'll have to do
Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquetsmaker
Start scan. Just to reset.

If your epg is missing stuff then just go
Menu
Setup
System
Epg
Crossepg
Download now.

But everynight the service scans at 5am and the epg at 5.30

---------- Post Merged at 01:33 AM ----------

And reboot if service searching hasnt 'stuck'. If you go into the ↑↓ epg first things dont reset. You must use the epg button then select a channel before you can use the ↑↓ epg properly.

Last edited:
Back