help for h2h

majpat0

so I have h2h and some channels got voice over running
after reading threads I need to change image to open 6.1
I have baked up my settings (not image) on usb
if I flash new image how will I get my settings back is it simply restore settings from usb after flash
I don't want to lose line info as I cant see them

yes, if it's a n atv 6.1 based image you flash then once flashed just press the blue button and select restore settings from the right hand side.

hi thanks should I put the image atv 6.1 on the same usb or do it seperatly

You could either do an online update if you’re already using 6.0 and keep the same usb in that you already have your settings backed up to because it will ask you during the setup of 6.1 if you want to restore settings of which the answer would be yes.

If you can’t do an online flash, I’d recommend you use another usb to do this. Once done, use your original usb to restore the settings...

Hope that made sense

thanks for the info
my build is too old for online so I'll flash with different usb
can you reassure me I won't lose line info because I got the box plug and play and can't contact seller

thanks for the info
my build is too old for online so I'll flash with different usb
can you reassure me I won't lose line info because I got the box plug and play and can't contact seller

Unfortunately I can reassure you of anything as something could always go wrong...

Before doing anything I’d suggest you back up your current settings on the usb you have already, and also take a copy of your line and store it on your pc...

Do this by using FileZilla. Your line can generally be found in usr/keys

It will be good for you to learn this stuff in all fairness because if you bought your box plug and play, it’s likely you’d be updating your line in due course anyway so knowing where it is will help you when it comes to changing providers

you can back up your line manually as a 'just in case'

on your softcam panel, find out what is the active cam, if it's CCcam, you need to back up your CCcam.cfg file, and if it's Mgcamd, then you need to backup your newcamd.list file

both these files will be in folder usr/keys, so use a FTP programme like filezilla to take copies of it / them to your laptop / pc so you can ftp them back in later

Looking for some help. I’ve recently reflashed my box and got it all working as normal but since I’ve done it and want to use the pause feature it then cuts me off when the next programme on that starts. Just wondering if there is anything I can do to solve this ? Thanks

hi thanks for the info adrilang learning a lot
one more my line is running on cccam can I change to mgcam or oscam

hi thanks for the info adrilang learning a lot
one more my line is running on cccam can I change to mgcam or oscam

You’re most welcome...

If your provider supports mgcamd and or Oscam then they will give your the appropriate line to use.

Once confirmed which is available and to be used, you need to add to your box via ftp...

Lines are generally kept in usr/keys

For cccam line you edit cccam.cfg

For mgcamd you edit newcamd.list

For Oscam you edit the Oscam settings

To then disable one cam and enable another you’d press blue button on your remote and go to softcam manager pics softcams and then change accordingly...

Back