Help getting mu3 file onto Zgemma H2H

Waz321

Hi guys, this is my first post here.
Guidance appreciated, I was until recently using my Openbox V9s to get my IPTV, but this was crap & freezing most of the time. So I decided to get a Zgemma H2H box.
I think I can transfer my mu3 file from my openbox inot my Zgemma, is this true?
On my openbox I just put the mu3 file on usb stick & left it in the back of the box, & I would get my IPTV channels.
Can I get IPTV on Zgemma or is there something better? I have paid my provider for the year so I want to carry on using him so I get my moneys worth>

Thankyou

Import your m3u onto eChanneliser. There are a few good videos around. Echanneliser, though quite time consuming, is easy to set up.

If your m3u is successfully imported over to your box (via eChanneliser) you should see a huge list of all the channels your provider offers. It is then up to you to create your own bouquets (and EPG - for all the UK channels atleast).

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

you can convert it
but you will lose any channel reference detail
Very true but the m3u may not have any channel references. It may simply be an - extensive - channel list with nothing else attached to each individual channel. Really depends on how much work the OP's provider has actually done beforehand.

I have used echanneliser 4, to put my mu3 file through it. I have got the iptv boutique folders on my box now, & it works, but there is no channel program info.
How do i get the program info, so i know what i am watching?

Take a look at this mate...

http://www.techkings.org/index.php?posts/679051

Go to the bit which says "Assigning UK epg" (or something like that).

In short, what you are doing is copying the channel reference from each UK channel (from 28.2e) which are already on eChanneliser for you, and pasting them into the - blank - channel reference box from your new channels.

Back