Help: I installed snp picon extension but I still have few channels without logo

titooo

Hi

I have an Edision OS Mini+ with OpenATV. I installed snp picons extension and copied all the png's to a folder called picons in my usb drive.

Now all my channels have their logo except the following ones: Crime+Inv, Sly Arts, Sly Arts HD, Sly Pixar, Sly Pixar HD True Movies. What can I do to get those channels with logo as well?

Should I rename the png's so they get the same name file than the channel (with spaces and exact Match Case)?

Thank you

I got the logos already but I dont understand why it's not recognized.

For instance one of the logo files missing is called skyarts.png. I renamed it to "Sky Arts.png" or 1_0_1_51b_d_f020_ffff0000_0_0_0.png but nothing changed...

Is the png image defo named correct? I had a few missing on mine and the png image was different name to the actual channel name. Mine dont have channel numbers.

- - - Updated - - -

Also try not leaving a space. Mine dont have any spaces in the png image name and are all in lower case (Dont know if the lower case matters or not).

Is the png image defo named correct? I had a few missing on mine and the png image was different name to the actual channel name. Mine dont have channel numbers.

- - - Updated - - -

Also try not leaving a space. Mine dont have any spaces in the png image name and are all in lower case (Dont know if the lower case matters or not).
Ok for 4 of the channels which logos I was missing it was just a matter of renaming them correcty.

But with the Sky Arts channels... no matter how I name them out doesn't pick up the logo. Maybe it's a problem with those 2 files. I will try to rename another logo that works as skyarts.png to find out

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Is the sky arts picture defo a png file? Try converting again to make sure. I had this problem on a skin mod and was just putting any picture in as i didnt know they had to be png. I then converted the image to png at it worked.

Is the sky arts picture defo a png file? Try converting again to make sure. I had this problem on a skin mod and was just putting any picture in as i didnt know they had to be png. I then converted the image to png at it worked.
Yeah. Thats what I suspect as well.. the file light be a bmp or jpg renamed as pág

I will try that, thanks

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Try that if not I can send you my picon folder or just the sky arts picon. Checked mine and both sky arts and sky arts hd work fine.

Try that if not I can send you my picon folder or just the sky arts picon. Checked mine and both sky arts and sky arts hd work fine.

I think the problem was the sky arts png. I found a different one for sky arts hd (unfortunately not transparent and it works). Would you mind to uploaf your sky arts picon file? or if possible your whole picon folder as a zip file?

thank you in advance

Back