Help identifying a box

Hi there I was wondering if maybe someone could help me identify my box as I don't feel the Label on the front is entirely...erm... honest. when I bought it I didn't know much about what I was getting into and my free gift has run out so I was hoping on flashing a new firmware to it and adding my own settings etc. Can anyone point in the right directions to help accomplish my mission? It looks like an Openbox X5 except with 2 USB ports on the back. I really don't want to brick it.
Thank you.

There is an imgur album at imgur....a/kE6kz but I can't yet post links.

SKYBOX F6
Sunplus 1512-216 pins
Security Certified with protection chip
H/W version MB4430
S/W version KD_P9000E_HD
F/W version SN-r423-p131116
Build Date 12/04/2013 16:21:40

---------- Post Merged at 07:29 PM ----------

I see this but am nervous that I could brick it if I do something wrong. I looking at KD_P9000E_HD_OPENBOX_X5_2015_01_04.zip

Help identifying a box skybox F6

Update: After much much searching I became a little more informed and I decided to go for it and installed the following firmware KD_P9000E_HD_SKYBOX_F6_IPTV_Setup_2013_11_29.rar
It seems to be working okay.

I got it from download-firmware 'dot' net/index 'dot' php?act=cat&cid=6

I also googled the following { "Skybox f6" channel list } and found what I needed in the first result .... a channel-list uk link. It was the right hand option out of the three possibilities in the download section.

I also discovered the following:

password = 8888

cccam setup etc can be revealed by going to 'menu' > 'system setup' > then press 2778

I hope that if anyone else goes looking for information on this particular box my post will be useful for them.

Thank you

Your box is a clone [all f6 are clones] They are reknown for being "crap" so you were lucky to update at first attempt--congratulations.
Reaper.

Back