help me decide what box to get out of the following..

oh, couldn't fathom why you wanted a single line.

Suppose the down side is if the line goes down you can't switch between tuners as a back up :whistling:

bees -

i will be placing an order with wos sometime this week for miracle box premium twin plus, with 3 tuners 1 cable and 2 x sat :-)
with open vix pre installed

im sure their is a lengthy step by step guide on this forum somewhere showing how to set up the box , and how to install the n lines ect - but i cant find it - i think it was for a zgemma box but i am sure it will be the same principle of doing it on the miracle box ?

please help - i dont want to get the box then get stuck and try to find the stuff id rather have it all and once the box comes i can start setting it up.

thanks

If you are going to be spending £300 why not just build a htpc i would take one of those over these boxes anyday

mate i have no idea what you are talking about lol

im a total noob to this -, i just dont want a zgemma box - not to my liking - and i like the miracle box - good spec and 3 tuners,

mate i have no idea what you are talking about lol

im a total noob to this -, i just dont want a zgemma box - not to my liking - and i like the miracle box - good spec and 3 tuners,

You could build a small pc and use something like openelec which is far better then the os these boxes have so you then get the iptv/media playing functions and tv side of things that works.

Now I bet you are thinking you dont want a pc they are big well not with something like silverstone milo ml05b

Why don't you save a bundle and just get new openbox triple tuner 2sat 1 cable for 40 notes you can't go wrong if you just want to watch TV rather than talk about boxes can't go wrong

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

If I've upset anyone tell me I'm wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
Well on some of these forums mentioning openbox is considered worse than child abuse

It all depends on what you have to spend at the end of the day, innit? if you have more, in my experience you should buy better than an openbox/skybox, they are quite a slow processor, but they will do a job if you only have a small budget

Back