Help me please with bm7000s

mrp1970

Well it's just before Xmas and my bm7000s won't let me activate my c line. When I turn on the receiver I get a flashing red dot. I can turn off box , hold down menu and reboot firmware but light still there. Have done a factory reset and entered all details backed up to USB. I have freebies but when I enter 99991 and try to turn on cccam it won't let me. My signal from satelite dish is 90%. If my server was down that has nothing to do with flashing red dot when first turning on bm7000s. Have noticed these flashing lights but was still getting sly. What could it be ? Is it a faulty co ax lead ? If anybody has some input that would be great. Thanks.

Well it's just before Xmas and my bm7000s won't let me activate my c line. When I turn on the receiver I get a flashing red dot. I can turn off box , hold down menu and reboot firmware but light still there. Have done a factory reset and entered all details backed up to USB. I have freebies but when I enter 99991 and try to turn on cccam it won't let me. My signal from satelite dish is 90%. If my server was down that has nothing to do with flashing red dot when first turning on bm7000s. Have noticed these flashing lights but was still getting sly. What could it be ? Is it a faulty co ax lead ? If anybody has some input that would be great. Thanks.

What i would do is disconnect everything from your box including taking the power lead out of the wall and start again m8, could be something simple, start adding cables 1 at a time once you have the box up and running. 9991 is the secret menu has to be on a channel for that to work.

Have you put in another Cline ?
Just get a test line they are free.
If your channels clear, then its your server.
(Sorry can't help you with the red dot thing,
but I would re flash the box and see if that sorts it)

Hi there not sure bout the red light either but try using the newcamd not the cline option,ive have a blade and my connects with the newcamd just a thought pall hope this helps (y)

Hi there not sure bout the red light either but try using the newcamd not the cline option,ive have a blade and my connects with the newcamd just a thought pall hope this helps (y)[/QUOTE
All I can think of is that I noticed occasionally no audio would show up. I would just touch the box and the picture came back. Then yesterday it did the same thing . When I looked at the co ax lead it was falling out, not screwed in properly. I had already had scrabbled channels for a couple of hours before. I can enter channel 9991 but it won't let me connect. It's active but no server. My laptop also updated windows at the same time. Stupidly my wife instead of restoring computer she completely cleared the whole computer. It would not change my IP address would it? From what I can gather with the red flashing dot. If its flashing it can be sorted. If its static then it's the box. I have taken leads out of back of blade and system reset and it let me when holding menu load my firmware back on, so it's not the box although the red light still flashes. It should flash green. Have noticed these lighs before but the blade still worked. No Sly over Xmas is a bummer. Just wish there was a solution. Have e mailed a couple of servers but awaiting replies.

Can you get on youtube etc ????? or blade online if so you ip adress is good,the server you have is he/she saying the line is good also ???? ive sent you a pm about
a test line if you wanna try a line

Never seen a green light on mine
just red.

I will send you a PM, check out a test line,it's got to be down to your server,
think your going off track with the laptop thing

Are you running the latest firmware here

October 2012 firmware. What I meant with green light is that when you hold down menu after switching off rocker switch and on it takes you to reboot menu. Apparently it flashes green as you are holding down the buttons. Never came up with mine. Getting a line test but even he said that he tried to enter his details into another box and it did not work. Was not a cccam but was a newcamd. No joy with that. His DES-KEY was one number too long !! Gave me ID, password , address and port details but no joy. Driving me mad to be honest.

---------- Post Merged at 02:33 PM ----------

Thanks a line would be great. Love to find out if its the box or my server ? Thanks very much

---------- Post Merged at 02:47 PM ----------

Can anyone advise me. Just need to test line. If working then will go with that person. You tube works . 7 day peg works. Just need somebody with all the passwords , etc to put in or some can put directly onto box I believe ?

Back