Cable Help needed almost there Blank channels

gazbo

Hi,
The paid channels are blank, FTA channles all showing, bouquets all in order line in place on test, mgcamd.138 ticked green stating active. Its took ages to get this far. Learn't a lot will post my errors and oversights later to help others in future
Help to get over the line required
Thx

Hi,
The paid channels are blank, FTA channles all showing, bouquets all in order line in place on test, mgcamd.138 ticked green stating active. Its took ages to get this far. Learn't a lot will post my errors and oversights later to help others in future
Help to get over the line required
Thx

what help you needing gazbo?

Everything looks in place but no Paid channels to view just blank screen not sure

---------- Post Merged at 07:35 PM ----------

garyth Everything looks in place but no Paid channels to view just blank screen when selected not sure why

Hi garyth I am using a Nline it start with CWS = ECT The top line on newcamdlist is greyed out. I put Nline on second row. In Tspanel softcams the mcgcamd 1.38 is active it was pre installed on Sucmnsee that I installed. I am not sure why no paid pics coming down Nline, Fta are all fine and showing my regional channels

Last edited:
Hi garyth the top line on newcamdlist is greyed out. I put Nline on second row. In Tspanel softcams the mcgcamd 1.38 is active it was pre installed not sure why no paid pics coming down Nline, Fta are all fine and showing my regional channels

on my set up with Nline, I deleted everything in there. Then copied and paste my line beginning CWS = line.
If you have a keep alive part leave it out and see how you go. Restart Mgcam and you should be good to go

Would it be an issue the Nline not being on first row which is greyed out its on the second row in newcamd.list.

No I don't think it would, you do only have one cam active just mgcam?
All you should have on that 2 nd line is CWS = line.
on the premium channels when you press ok or info does your connection details show?

What image are you using have you got softcam panel if so disable mgcamd in tspanel then start cam in Softcam manager

Hi dsayers 2014 I have sucmnsee image. Line 1 is blank and greyed out in newcamd.list. My Nline is entered on Line 2 could this cause a problem tried the above still blank screen on paid channels

Why is line one greyed out? You should be able to put your line in that one I'm not sure if it makes a difference.
After disabling cam in tspanel and start in Softcam manager did you restart box?

dsayers I have put the Nline line back in Line 1. I disabled 1.38 cam in tspanel, started cam in Softcam manager did a restart on box still same blacked out on paid channels

im not sure then maybe starting cam in tspanel has conflicted the line try and reflash don't use tspanel. in softcam manager mgcamd1.38 is started by default after setting up line just press restart cam then restart box not gui

I currently have a 24hr test line due to end shortly. Would I need to reflash prior to getting a new line. It has too me days to get to this stage, but at least I have learn,t a lot thought I had cracked it.

no you can reflash then add line when you want just double checking you have disabled mgcamd in tspanel your line is in newcamd.list starting with CWS = with a space either side of = in usr/keys then started cam in softcam manager. what line are you trying to do sat or cable?

dsayers when I checked the above instructions again I ensured the Nline was in Line 1 and highlighted. I have just looked again and its reverted back to Line 1 greyed out and Nline in Line 2. Is a reflash quick and easy I still have zip file on usb in box? test line due to run out anytime now

Hi Gazbo just sorted mine i deleted both lines and entered my new line at the top only , restarted box and all up and running make sure you dont delete anything in the mgcam file leave that as it is.
Just need your new line in the nline file thats it . good luck

add the line using FTP you are probably missing a capital or a space or 01 02 03 04 etc
it will be something simple....always is

if you 100% have the line in correctly change your dns settings and try again

HI. I'm having the same problem. Cannot view any non FTA channels.
When i select a paid channel i get a padlock symbol in the infobar.
I am running VM cable using sucmnsee vix 3.2.021.

Any ideas would be a big help.

Back