help needed for new user

philliptv

Hello everyone this is my first post here, i am looking for advice and i thought it best to come here. So i am going to get a few of the latest openboxes and set up for family etc just to help out. Are there any fakes going around or will any openbox do the trick with a decent c line? Also do you have to get a specific satellite dish or any with LMB? Would greatly appreciate any help.

Phil

First of all welcome to the site, there are many pages you can look at to learn about things - you are asking so much so quick that it would take a little time for anyone to reply

first yes there are cloned boxes - few was to find out, either make sure they say genuine and you can return them if not

second - find out how to install firmware and channel lists, also how to find the latest info:

then, come back and ask as you go along

use the search, and topics to find the info

hope this helps.

Thanks for the reply, i have had a look around for the past few days before registering and now feel that i know how to install firmware and channel lists. I have found listings on Amazon stating they are genuine so i will go for this one. Do you know where to get the best most reliable c lines

Back