Help needed Installing a test line into a zgemma H2H

ch4chi

Hi,

Any help would be much appreciated. After a fouled of days messing I've finally managed ro get to the point where I can test lines to see which suits. I've been sent a few test line codes but have no idea where to put them and how to get the box up and running, please help... I've been sent test lines for both virgin and sky..

The box is a zgemma h2h with open ATV image.

Thanks in advance.

Install an app called filezilla, type in the ip address of the box and user name is root. Go to var/keys/ then click view/edit on newcamd.list and enter your cline

I have just bought a Zgemma H.2H running vix. Also got a line sent by email. Watched a video on you tube which explained how to press the blue button and then go to file explorer. After adding the dream explorer followed the instructions on the video. Went to usr, keys but in folder keys there was no Newcamd or mg.cfg. I downloaded mgcamd 1.38 and this went to file usr/softcams, already in this file was also CCcam 2.3.0. Also downloaded mg.cfg from internet and sent this via filezilla to the box under usr/keys this file was a rar file. would appreciate any help before I muck something up.

you need to unrar it and then put the mg_cfg file into usr/keys folder
you should get a newcamd.list file from your supplier to also put in usr/keys folder

Thanks for the quick reply. Without sounding simple how do I unrar the file? Also got a line from provider with protocol, host,port, user and password. I take it I put these details onto notepad and transfer to usr/keys file.

Depends on what you're using a PC or a Mac to unrar the file. if it's a PC use winrar if it's a mac use RAR Expander

I use winrar to unrar rar files
you put the details into notepad and save it as newcamd.list
like below
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS = server.name port username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Thanks again guys for the help. Done everything as mentioned. transferred both files to usr/keys, changed the box to 60 on mg_conf file. then went to softcam and activated mg.camd 1,38 and re-booted. however, cant view the sky programmes. I have emailed my provider just in case there is something wrong with line. would appreciate any tips if you think I have forgotten something. Many Thanks

Thanks again guys for the help. Done everything as mentioned. transferred both files to usr/keys, changed the box to 60 on mg_conf file. then went to softcam and activated mg.camd 1,38 and re-booted. however, cant view the sky programmes. I have emailed my provider just in case there is something wrong with line. would appreciate any tips if you think I have forgotten something. Many Thanks

If you want, you can send me your line/gift via pm to test, if ok then we can take it from there ;)

Hi all, I managed to get my first test line working, I believe it was an N Line so using Filezilla i was able to copy and replace the newcam and mgcam in the usr>key folder with the one sent to me and managed to get it to work. However now i have a second test line which seems to be an cccam but can't seem to get the Line working. I have tried editing the cccam in the same folder but having no joy?

Hi all, I managed to get my first test line working, I believe it was an N Line so using Filezilla i was able to copy and replace the newcam and mgcam in the usr>key folder with the one sent to me and managed to get it to work. However now i have a second test line which seems to be an cccam but can't seem to get the Line working. I have tried editing the cccam in the same folder but having no joy?

just change the "C" to an "N" in new line and it should work when you replace the last test line

is there a link anywhere to download a base build onto a usb drive so I can add my line to it and reformat the box. I bought a Zgemma H2S but can't get the line I was given to install?

The last test line began with CWS =

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

well its not a cccam then, its mgcamd which uses mg.cfg file with newcamd.list file put them in usr/keys reboot and it should work

---------- Post Merged at 02:25 PM ----------

is there a link anywhere to download a base build onto a usb drive so I can add my line to it and reformat the box. I bought a Zgemma H2S but can't get the line I was given to install?

what software is on your box ? openatv/vix ?

the current test line i have been sent is 3 lines of code, all begining with C:

where would they go? i was told to put it in the CCcam.cfg.... is that in the usr>keys folder or else where?

the current test line i have been sent is 3 lines of code, all begining with C:

where would they go? i was told to put it in the CCcam.cfg.... is that in the usr>keys folder or else where?

you just stated it began with cws ?? which line are you trying to install a cws line or c line ?

if its cws then it goes into usr/keys if its a c or n line then it goes into /etc edit your cccam.cfg file add the line details save it and restart box

Last edited:
Ok thanks. What i meant was that the first line i tested began with CWS = and now the second one I wish to test begins with C:

From what i understand the N line is supposed to be more stable then a C line (in most cases), so what is a CWS Line? Is there one that's superior?

Back