Help needed Installing a test line into a zgemma H2H

The software is VIX... Thanks for the quick reply

personally i would use openatv, either wooshbuild or ipab.tv, both have websites where you can download relevant software. or go to downloads on this site and look in satellite section, all are there

---------- Post Merged at 02:40 PM ----------

Ok thanks. What i meant was that the first line i tested began with CWS = and now the second one I wish to test begins with C:

From what i understand the N line is supposed to be more stable then a C line (in most cases), so what is a CWS Line? Is there one that's superior?

Everyone on here will probably have a different opinion, I personally use mgcamd (cws line) with mg.cfg file downloaded from this site. I have had no problems whatsoever. Some people swear by Cccam.cfg file. its a matter of whichever suits individual boxes, each are different so try a few combos and see which works best for you

look here post #2 http://www.techkings.org/general-satellite-discussion/54035-difference-between-cccam-mgcamd.html

Last edited:
Ok thanks. What i meant was that the first line i tested began with CWS = and now the second one I wish to test begins with C:

From what i understand the N line is supposed to be more stable then a C line (in most cases), so what is a CWS Line? Is there one that's superior?
What begins with C is a C line should be put in Cccam.cfg
CWS= are N line. Becos some boxes do not support N:

That's all. The latter should be put in mgcamd.

Your lines did not work becos your provider deactivated them after a while. As you know free gift last only 24h.

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t3s using Tapatalk

Back