help needed

Scottd83

Had to reflash my vu solo 2 as had old vix image and nothing worked the down for maintainance.
so flashed latest image but lost my line :( added mgcamd extension but can't seem to add my line.

could someone link this or tell me how to do it please as without tv and it hurts! lol

was it a new apollo image you used as i normally download plugins and go to softcams and select mgcamd 1.38 and install and let box reboot if needed.
have you got pc with filezilla,newcamd list for line details and mgcfg go into usr/keys.

unless you found details on pc of your line to send back reflashing erases it so would need a new line,i did that by accident but had a backup which i restored,saved my line details to pc and then reflashed with new image with no backups used.

Last edited:
the cam mg1.38 i download from downloaded plugins and installed,i keep copies of both on pc newcamd list and mgcfg,do you have copies on pc,as i just ftp both files to var/keys but will show as usr/keys

if you dont have those files you will need to follow mikes tut and load the ipk file.

Last edited:
the cam mg1.38 i download from downloaded plugins and installed,i keep copies of both on pc newcamd list and mgcfg,do you have copies on pc,as i just ftp both files to var/keys but will show as usr/keys

if you dont have those files you will need to follow mikes tut and load the ipk file.

Hi thanks for helping....I've done mgcamd through plugins but there are no config files the box says?

Hi thanks for helping....I've done mgcamd through plugins but there are no config files the box says?

The config files are attached to mikes post here.
http://www.techkings.org/vu-solo-su...-camm-vix-image-vu-solo-vix-using-n-line.html
Just unrar the file and ftp to box. put it into var/keys along with your newcamd.list file. These are the only 2 files you need and you should be up and running!

If you installed mg1.35 then use the file attatched to mikes first post here
http://www.techkings.org/vu-solo-support/57166-how-install-mgcamm-1-35a-vix-image.html

Last edited:
Thought it was sorted anyway lol...have all channels but freezes then no channels work for like half an hour then come back on then same thing happens again! any ideas what's going on?

Back