help new h5 box

Wayneevo8

hi everyone... had a zgemma h5 box a few days now. struggling to put my gift in..
h5 box was new from ebay not done anything to it. got filezilla on laptop..
im looking for a folder to transfer gift over..
iv found the folder ect its yellow i open that then look for a folder ccam to put my gift in.
thats the problem its not there.. anyone have any ideas what im doing wrong cheers

Hi

Have you put an image on the box first of all ?

If you have then it would be usr/keys for open atv if its a vix image usally etc folder

hi andy. thanks for speedy reply. no iv not put a image on it.. i think iv got to have 5 posts b4 i can download 1..
by image do you mean something like woosh build??

If you download Wooshbuild then everything is automated for installation.
You should be able to download now ?

when i go to download wooshbuild click download and it takes to to another page.. carnt see it downloading..
so i go back to previous page and try again.. it says slow down im downloading allready.. but i dont no where file goes to any ideas thanks

I got an h5 and set it up with ipab and followed instructions on that tells you how to do everything and is a really good build, have wooshbuild on h2s which is a great build also but there mainly for sky although you can use it for virgin if am honest looked quite complicated to set up duel sly and virmin on it for someone that's good at doing that kind of thing it would probably be easy,

Thanks m8 got it sorted.. wallet is a bit lighter now though.. at the moment it's got openvix on it..
Wooshbuild wouldn't go on it he's having problems downloading it..
Got to take it back in a month or 2 cheers peeps

Back