***help no sports channels***

Please help before I'm divorced :(

For some reason I've no sports channels or movies! They show up but when I click on them they don't do anything!

Have I a setting wrong?

It's connected to my router via Ethernet as they are beside each other! I've just moved broadband provider today? So would that be the cause?

Check internet connection next. On your box, Menu > Information > Network and see if the green light is on next to Link.

You can, but my guess is the problem is with your new internet connection. Maybe something in the router's settings needs to be tweaked. Others here will know more about that.

Yeh they people on here certainly help! I'm quite clued up on some things internet etc, but this is a total minefield.

me 2 ive had skyboxes for years simple usb done time to learn a little i got sky Qv5 of fleabay lets see lol you guys will no more about it i hope not started yet

Are the FTA channels all working? Sounds like it could be your line if you find the internet is working fine, though if it was straight after your internet provider changed that they went off, it would point more into that direction..
Maybe ask your line provider to check it is still live?

Are the FTA channels all working? Sounds like it could be your line if you find the internet is working fine, though if it was straight after your internet provider changed that they went off, it would point more into that direction..
Maybe ask your line provider to check it is still live?

all back up and working this morning. Whether it's a fluke or the seller responded to my desperate text & eBay message I'll never know. One things for sure...I won't mess around with any settings again

thanks everyone

Back