Help on sky sports interactive on dreambox

hamzah316

Hi does anyone know how you can get sky sports red button services on dreambox because i keep missing football first also does anyone know how i fix my EPG because it is only showing now and next.

If you do a scan when they are on they appear as say 3813 6345 etc so go through the channels that are named as a number like these
at start of channel lists and they will be there, (that is on a dreambox 800)

better boxes like the vu+duo have a 7 day epg,i am sure others may have and have not,its a must if you want to set up recordings.

Hi does anyone know how you can get sky sports red button services on dreambox because i keep missing football first also does anyone know how i fix my EPG because it is only showing now and next.

"Hi does anyone know how you can get sky sports red button services on dreambox"
hamzah a dreambox sees these channels as data channels as opposed to tv channels and thats why your box doesnt display these channels .

but you can view these channels and you have two methods of doing this but both require you to use a program called dreambox edit . the first method is to use bouquets such as sgt flip flops bouquets ,basicly bouquets are all the major channels in groups such as all movie channels together and all sports channels together etc etc and sgt flip flops bouquets also contain a group for the red button channels .

the second method is to change the interactive channels from data channels to tv channels ,if you have have experience using dream control center etc then theres no reason why you cant manage either of the methods above .

getting a good reliable epg is difficult and dependent on the image you have on your box ,for instance nabilo images (all tho excellent) dont have a good epg only now and next ,but with images such as gemini or pli you can add an epg plugin .

Back