Help please... Has my gift finished?

kev_993

Hello, I've just joined the forum in search of help with my F5s.

Please can someone tell me how you know if the gift is finished or if the server is just down?
Will something be missing from the info or settings menu?

Basically I was given it about 11 months ago and now all the channels have been scrambled for 3 days in a row apart from bbc itv and that.

Thanks for any help

ask the server?theyll be nothing on the box that will tell you.if it was for 12 months then probs be expired.

i dont know who the server is. My dad got me it and he cant get in contact with the person that sold him it.

Well then, did you think you were buying a 12 month line? How much did you pay?
The chances are, it was for one year, and that time is up. If you have no contact details for the guy you got it from, you have no way of knowing if it is gone, or is it a problem his end, but 3 days off suggest it is finished.

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk 2

go into camd setup then CCcam client setup then manage config files when the box pops up select CCcam.cfg and you should see your line like this N: server has it got a green tick next it it will say either offline or online or offline/login.

£120 including the box. well if it is finished are there any recomended servers ?

---------- Post Merged at 11:46 PM ----------

go into camd setup then CCcam client setup then manage config files when the box pops up select CCcam.cfg and you should see your line like this N: server has it got a green tick next it it will say either offline or online or offline/login.

i dont know how to get to that part of the menu

under local network settings if you don't see it and without anything been highlighted orange press 6666 on your remote

It says Online and has green tick, but no channels does that mean the gift has finished or something else?

See this is why I love this site ^^^ you learn new stuff everyday! Just wondering I got a n line but don't see anything in this file is that right as it's a n line not ccam? Thanks

Back