Help please

leeblades

Hi there I’m getting the screen all the time when scanning in autobouquestsmaker everything else seems to be ok the wires and other settings [emoji22] done actually what have been doing for the last 2 year with no problem

3e966a7487e3ca7dfad38e3050d4b590.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what box have you got?how many cable wires have you wired into the box?

I’m using openatv on cable scanning the Lichfield frequency that I have done for past couple of years my box is the amiko alien 2 and I have one wire that I have split by a cable splitter one going into the box one going into the modern thanks [emoji16]

menu-setup-service searching-tuner config. Go to tuner a and disable it, after that go to autobouqetsmaker and try the scan should work.

These are my settings which never had problem with untill last couple of days
9f8d2d6362d21ec718c79a7d5e1051fd.jpg
7a05f4ab764cbe02f665b8ea0edc21a4.jpg

04d09f9d3f84c5ac017f987ca26f7f51.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks I disabled the tuner a then did a scan the cable option wasn’t there then I do that wrong pal ?

I try taking wire out do that now thanks I let you know

are your providers set correctly in ABM?

I’ll take a picture for you pal when reboots show you I think I done what always done but have a look thanks

Enable the tuner again, thought your box had two cable feed ports, guess i was wrong.

No pal any info and something to try great [emoji16]

8446be0d1d94f5a6e2f8377e104fcd48.jpg

Back of the box took the cable out to try a restart it be back i. After reboot lol not that bad lol

It maybe just timing out, if you have all three tuners configured they all need a feed,
so if one of your sat tuners A or B hasn't got a coax connected you can get an error.

I assume cable Tuner C has normally got a push fit connected to it.

If one tuner hasn't got a feed set it to not configured.

That error you are showing is usually down to a bad connection if all the tuners have a feed.

Just connect one tuner and set the remaining two to not configured.

Then run ABM to see if you can work out which one is causing the problem.

Last edited:
It maybe just timing out, if you have all three tuners configured they all need a feed,
so if one of your sat tuners A or B hasn't got a coax connected you can get an error.

I assume cable Tuner C has normally got a push fit connected to it.

If one tuner hasn't got a feed set it to not configured.

That error you are showing is usually down to a bad connection if all the tuners have a feed.

Just connect one tuner and set the remaining two to not configured.

Then run ABM to see if you can work out which one is causing the problem.

Thanks I took the sky cables out and trying them off in the tuner got this on the last sky tuner I gonna press no that ok ?
296da70e3a0e9143bbe9d9e795a430c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Still get the opening message [emoji29]

Have you got BBC1, 2 and ITV working in standard definition ?

I’m gonna add my old channel listing now to try that I would say the line is active if I do that which is odd isn’t it I try now let you know thanks

It won't matter if your line is active or not, but the above channels should tell you if it's a problem with your cable connection to the box.

I tired my old Chanel listing had months about the channels are dark and not able to press on them I use Lichfield but that not so near as live in Tamworth I’m gonna try an old build now to see how that goes my last option or me tuner is broke [emoji29]

You should have a splitter and another cable going to your router, so try scanning with that. Scan direct without the splitter too if you can.
your line doesn't need to be active to get BBC 1 etc. You just need a live cable feed to the box.

Thanks for this help I have put my old build on the channels are ok now I can press on them to display them I’m just installing auto on this build to see if will scan now I always had trouble with vermin tho always a bad glitchy picture on most channel maybe that all ways seen sign the tuner no good as I have had new cables new splitter and made sure I had plenty of free space and ram lefted so stripped my builds

I had an Amiko combo way back, picture would pixalate on some channels
it was down to the tuner.

Channels don't move about much on cable, unlike sat, so once you have them
you could turn ABM off and just scan if you loose any.

Back