help please

Alexandra

Hi, i am going to have a go at setting up zgemma 2s tomorrow been doing lot of reading on here got most of it i think but how do i go about adding n line in mg camd ??( think thats right ) will be setting up test line any advice on what i need to do ftp ing across would be most welcome, as you can tell complete Noob.

I don't have your box but it runs on a modded Vix image so the process will be similar.

Flash the latest image that sucmnsee has posted on here. It should have the files you need
already loaded onto the image.

Download filezilla "client" version or dream box control centre so you can ftp your line to the box.

Connect to the box using one of the the above programs.

Find the newcamd.list file in usr/keys on your box, open it.

Paste in your line, make sure you change the front end of an N line to read CWS =

It will look like this

(Originally supplied from server)

N: topserver.com 12500 user12345 pass678 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

to this (pasted into the box)

CWS = topserver.com 12500 user12345 pass678 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Save.

Switch on mg camd in the menus of your box.

Last edited:
Mmmmmm it's not going well just started flashed vix 165 all good but having trouble with ftp with dream box control centre Its coming up with error 10057 in function send Socket is not connected. On login I have root password dream box Any ideas think I'm stuck

I think so how can I tell for sure.???? I pressed search under each option and it came up with what I thought were correct

---------- Post Merged at 04:49 PM ----------

Double checking now must be doing something stupid

We are close now, "switch on mg camd in the menus of your box". Can't find it point me in the right direction please .
ps loose Ethernet cable is why it would not connect aghhhhhh .

Mgcamd will already be switched on if you're using Sucmnsees image, just reboot the box after you ftp the newcamd.list file

more or less there but not got all the channels is it line not edited correct or something else any advice very much appreciated.

Back