Help please

Lizzyb

Hello. I am a complete novice to all this so please be kind! At the moment we have the full package with Virgin including movies, sports in hd. I am looking to replace it and save some money on our £100 plus bill each month. We have a android box which is great for movies but it's really unreliable for sports. Can somebody please point me in the right direction. A family member has suggested a kryptview for a one off cost of £140 and a friend has suggested a blade box iptv box which you pay £250 for then a yearly fee of £130. This one is apparently plug and play. I don't have the greatest of knowledge with technology so I need something as easy as possible to use and set up! We have a hd TV do would prefer hd if possible. Many thanks in advance for all your help

i would be looking at Xtrend ET8000 2x DVBC/T/T2 + 1x DVB-S2 COMBO Linux Enigma 2 Linux HD Digital Receiver PVR
£195
have a look at world-of-satellite. at the cable boxers

If you are not bothered about recording miraclebox are doing a single tuner for £100 and Mutant
do pretty much the same for £80.

They are on the same site, world of sat.

If you want to record and view another program while recording you need a twin tuner like inbed79 has mentioned.

A cable line will cost about £60-80 per year, it will be much more stable than a Kryptview box, plus you get the HD channels.

funny as at a later date people will want to record so think ahead and if you had a sat dish one could add a sat tuner and get freesat?that et8000 is a savage box

Hi see on world of sat when your ordering the enigma box it has options for firmware/image options what are these

Back