Help please!!

Hi and sorry if i have posted in the wrong place i'm very new to this. i have extrend et8000 with Linux enigma 2 openVIX set-up ive got my nline working. the problem i have is when i scanned for the channels they all came back in a crazy order i have like 4 copy's of the same channel is there anyway i can get it organised like so u have all the sport channel in one section films in another section and so on? the other problem i'm having is when i record one channel i cant watch another or record another i was told that it would be like my slybox hd where u can record one channel and watch another at the same time? any help or a walk-through would be greatly appreciated many thanks for ur time and help.

You need autoboquest installed to organise them into sections its so much easier than doing it yourself. When you do a blind scan it will bring in some duplicates of channels which are still on the satellite but only 1 will work, so if you have 5 sly sports 1, 1 will work and the other 4 will either just be blank or say no signal. As regards recording, you must have 2 sat cables in the box but you must also set the box up for both tuners to pick up the satellite and also have your hard mounted in the right places for it to record to and for the epg to download onto. Did you set it all up from an official image that was untouched? If so and you find it overwhelming to do all the above maybe look for a backup image someone else has created for this box with all that stuff done already. I can help take a look or can help to an extent if you wanna go youself? I say extent as its much harder to explain like this than physically being in front of the box. Let me know any more info you have and we can go from there

Thank you so much for your reply and help lads. I'm going to try the autoboquets later today. I have a clean image installed so any help with a image already set up would be great. Many thanks again for everything

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back