Help - the story so far

Gmann

I would be most grateful for your assistanceas I am at wits end. I have just bought a gemma Star H1 box running open Vix. Ihave a VM feed for my broadband and a line for the basic Tv package which I don’tuse as I have sky TV.
I have tried to set up the box without fail, I am getting FTATV ( no hd BBC 1 etc but just blankscreens on rest.
I am using Turner B , A is not connected.
I have gone into Turner Config – Chosen config mode enabled,Network ID – 00004 – Cardiff area
User service scan – provider
Provider to scan – virgin uk 6925
Gone into AUTOBOUQUETS MAKER
Provider – chosen virgin uk, 0004 bridgend, choose yes toall option
Processed a scan – sTates located 353 video , 35 radio
Downloaded viaplugins –mgcamd 1.38 and also tried 1.35
I have obtained a test n line & created two files , MG.cfg & newcamd and copied in suppliers details& checked softcmds which states that I have a green tick next to and says is active.
I have run an autoscan on channels which gives just under600
I have factory reset, reflashed – and still blank screen,what am I doing wrong ?

make sure your have started mgcamm in softcam manager and make sure it is ticked to enable on startup. make sure you have entered the line correctly it should start cws = cardshare1.ddns.net 330 name password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 .

both files should be placed in var/keys when configured

Last edited:
Can you put the line in CCcam.cfg file too in case cccam was the one active , try it and see, if it didn't help please inform me

It's finally sorted with thanks to Bee. Files type was . wrong had It as text file. was up and running late last night but had some problems with sky sport 1 missing and sky sports 1 h's really bad quality but will look into that problem .

For that problem please check if you are on the right channel (there is 2 ss1 pick the good one) also check all channels if there is more channeks with similar problem you may wabt to change your supplier

Back