HELP VU+ / ENIGMA2 ADD-ON FOR KODI on another router

kingdomk

Hi,

Hoping I can explain this clearly and get some guidance.

I have a Virgin superhub router (upstairs) hooked up to a belkin N+ router (downstairs). This is hard wired and is setup as its own network and IP.
The zgemma is hooked up to the Belkin, again, hard wired.
I have 2 fire TV sticks, 1 which is hooked up to the downstairs kitchen TV, connected to Belkin, and I am able to watch PVR using my second line to watch channels as expected. I entered the IP address of the zgemma on the settings of the VU+/ENIGMA2 addon in Kodi and enabled PVR. Simple and works :)
The 2nd fire tv stick is hooked up to the network upstairs (virgin). Although both routers are connected, Virgin lan port 1 = belkin. I am not able to connect the PVR client/ VU+ addon to the zgemma on the belkin router.

Can someone please help me on this. Do I need to include something in the settings?
Help would be very much appreciated, the fire tv stick downstairs is hardly used on the belkin router.
Thanks

What's the IP address of the Vm router is 192.168.,1.x and what's the IP of your Belkin, I'm just wondering if it's the same and also wondering if one router maybe issuing addresses the same as the other? You could assign up address to each device and see how that goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the IP address of the Vm router is 192.168.,1.x and what's the IP of your Belkin, I'm just wondering if it's the same and also wondering if one router maybe issuing addresses the same as the other? You could assign up address to each device and see how that goes.

Matieboy, the wan ip for downstairs is 192.168.1.0 = belkin but the router ip address is 192.168.2.1 and the superhub upstairs is 192.168.1.100.
In the configuration of the VU+/Enigma 2 addon, I put the IP of the zgemma box start 192.168.2.18
This works for the stick connected to the same router as the zgemma (belkin)
but doesn't work when I have the stick connected to superhub upstairs.
THanks vm!

Last edited:
You need the Virgin router to allocate the IP addresses and use the Belkin router as an access point (AP mode) I think.
It's a while since I did mine but I have 4 routers on my network but you only need one of them dishing out IP addresses.

Edit: How to do it here

Last edited:
Back