(help) When pressing 'up or down' buttons channel selection issue (Willo Vix)

XSONY_NGUX

TK Veteran
When i press up or down on the remote, it goes and highlight the down or up service name... Rather i want it to display the channel i was on to be highlighted when the buttons are pressed as this was how it was on my previous image backups...

Can someone help me on what settings i need to change to get it display the channel i was on within channel selection rather than go up or down to the channel when the two buttons are pressed?

Thanks

That's probably due to the epgselection.py that I use with Kiddac's skin to bring in the epg tabs and enable using ch+/- to scroll the bouquets a page at a time.
If you don't want epg tabs you can put the standard one back. You should be able to download one from GitHub.

That's probably due to the epgselection.py that I use with Kiddac's skin to bring in the epg tabs and enable using ch+/- to scroll the bouquets a page at a time.
If you don't want epg tabs you can put the standard one back. You should be able to download one from GitHub.
Where is the GitHub situated at?

I only heard of VMHUb 3.0 mate, please can you link me? :(

I'm not entirely sure if it is the epgselection.py that is the issue can you give some screenshots as to what you are trying to achieve. you can go here https://github.com/openatv/enigma2/blob/master/lib/python/Screens/EpgSelection.py choose raw and copy all the text and past in Notepad and save as EpgSelection.py and ftp it to usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens save the current epgselection.py and reboot box.

Alright will do..

The issue is this mate..

I'm on BBC 1 > I press the 'down arrow' button on the remote (brings up channel selection) > It highlights the service name BBC 2 within channel selection.

I want it to do this:

I'm on BBC 1 > I press the 'down arrow' button on the remote (brings up channel selection) > It highlights the service name BBC 1 within channel selection.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not entirely sure if it is the epgselection.py that is the issue can you give some screenshots as to what you are trying to achieve. you can go here https://github.com/openatv/enigma2/blob/master/lib/python/Screens/EpgSelection.py choose raw and copy all the text and past in Notepad and save as EpgSelection.py and ftp it to usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens save the current epgselection.py and reboot box.

I also think it isn't got to do with the epgselection.py as my EPG views are fine has something to do with the settings for channel selection but not sure what it is.

I'm not 100% sure but try pressing menu on channel selection screen and check channel list cursor behaviour is keep service.

It maybe another setting so best go through them one by one I don't think it will be the epgselection.py that's for graphical epg

Last edited:
I'm not 100% subut try pressing menu on channel selection screen and check check channel list cursor behaviour is keep service.

It maybe another setting so best go through them one by one I don't think it will be the epgselection.py that's for graphical epg

You are the best you just fixed my issue it was the cursor behaviour, since Willo been modifying settings in his build just been tough for me to get everything the way i'm used to it, thank you dsayers x

Back