help with ccam on Optibox Spider

karllap

Hi,
I'm a bit of a novice so please go easy.
I have a VU+ DUO as my main box and have managed to get the cccam working using telnet on that.
Problem I have is trying to get it working on my Optibox Spider which I use in the spare room when the Mrs is watching soaps :-)

I think that I have to enter all the settings manually so need to take all the info from the cccam.cfg, is that correct? If so which settings go where as I have tried putting what I think
and the channels still aren't visable

Hi
do you have a sub or you have your own server?? cause if you have sub is the server holder give your reshare or not ??
if line with reshare ,just put it in main CCcam.cfg VU+ DUO and make new F line for the second BOX
for example consider server holder give you line with reshare then config will be like this in CCcam.cfg

C: host port user pass # line you got from server holder
F: user pass #this to put in your second box
SERVER LISTEN PORT : 12000 # port of CCcam server

in second box line will be like this
C: your vu+ ip 12000 user pass

please note without reshare your second stb will not get any cards or open channels

i hope its help

Hi,
Thanks for the help but I'm still a bit unsure. I have bought a "subscription" and it does say that it is multiroom.

My cccam contains the following(obviously changed the username and password) can you confirm which parts of the file I put against which options on my box.
I will show you what I have put, if you can confirm I've put everything in the right place that would be brilliant thanks or hopefully I haven't which will explain why it isn't working.

N: 2013.webhop.org 18223 karllap-xxxx 8?????3 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Index HOST 1
Status On
Domain 2013.webhop.org
Port 18223
Login name karllap-xxxx
Password ???????
Max Hops 3

Back