Help with cccam

bazcfc1

VIP Member
I've downloaded wooshbuild basebuild it's installed v6 on my h2s box but can't seem to get my cccam onto it put usb in with the cccam on it but dosnt show up in cccam importer any help and advice appriciated thank you in advance

It needs to be CCcam.cfg exactly like that and when saving with notepad, change file type to all before pressing save.

Do you know how i add a channel to favourites ive pressed down and red button on my sat and found a nicktoons that works was wanting to add it to favourites for my son but don't know how to do it I'm using zgemma h2s with wooshbuild 6 or a way to replace blank channels with ones what are available on different transponders thanks

With the channel playing, iirc, you press the down button then press the menu button then there should be an option to add channel to a bouquet then you select the favourites bouquet... not done it for a while but I think that's right.

With the channel playing, iirc, you press the down button then press the menu button then there should be an option to add channel to a bouquet then you select the favourites bouquet... not done it for a while but I think that's right.
All sorted no more whining son at me over nicktoons thanks ste helped me a lot

Reactions: ste

cheers Ste,
I was going to post the same sort of question tonight,
I've been banging my head trying to move channels around,
:(y):

Reactions: ste
Back