Satellite Help with hd channels on sucmnsee

mrgee

Ok I've just got an zgemma h1. Today I've had a quick play with it and jumped in and flashed it with sucmnsee image I've added my nline and everything seems ok , am very new to these boxes I had an Openbox v8 and my problem is this on the Openbox I uploaded cwaites channel list so I only had only working hd channels on sky. , At the moment I have lpass of hd channels in my autoboquets I have to get through to get to standard def channels ,
is there a way to get rif of none working channels so it's like Cwaited ? Or any other ideas please

On ive managed to get rid of all the hd channels but channels 12345 are there in entertainment and in hd they all work except for channel 5
can anyone one help me get it working please ,
in uk if that matters

Are you using VM & Sky or only one of the above ?

If you set auto bouquets to your area and custom, all hd channels should be swapped where available on the satellite side.

If you are scanning for Virgin you need to pre configure tuner B with your Net id and symbol rate. Then in auto bouquets switch on Virgin media and set to your area and switch hd swap on. Save , scan & reboot.

Hi I'm only scanning sky and have it set as Granada sd it's just channel 5 won't work , it's there it's shows what's on but won't play when I select it

If it's only the sky you are scanning set it to "Granada Custom" save , scan & reboot. It should load up with a working ch5. Channel 5 will only work in SD on the Sat side.

Back