Help with Kryptview a850 not updating to v1.03.16

firefox90

12 month line came to an end this week. Requested for new ones, but not able to connect.

Looked at system info: software versrion is "sv 1.03.07" with date of "Nov 11 2016".
Tried internet upgrade, however message pops up "Already updated".

Would it be possible that as the software version is not the most latest that lines I have been provided aren't connecting?
(Seems strange as the 12 month sub I've had worked up until this week without a glitch) If so would there be somewhere to flash this latest update somehow on to the box?

Regards
Firefox90

Do you know where to put your line? & do you know which line you need ?
What cam do you have on your box ? ;)

I've attempted to put the line in the Newcamd/mgcamd setup:

Server IP
Port
USER ID
Password
Deskey
Active
Connection

N line is the one I have used previously that worked.

Thanks

your image is on current one and correct,might be a faulty line so recheck entered correctly also worth rebooting box and router to see if it connects.

You've already got the latest upgrade, the upgrades were dated 2016 but only released a few weeks ago.
the 1.03.07 isn't the date of the update you've got that's the version number.
Also, if you've been trying for 3 nights, the 24 hour test would have expired 2 nights ago!

Last edited:
I had the same trouble for the past few days stevestorm. Followed a tip of switching off and repluging both router and kryptview box (which i did overnight).
This morning the box managed to connect to all test lines that it simply couldn't previously.

Worth trying. I feel you pain!

no , ive tried 2 new supplires and both dont work, have tried leaving the box & router unpluged overnite & that didnt work either

in host you type: xyzabc.com (you don't type N:) and it must be in lowercase if that's how it was supplied or caps if it was supplied in caps
in port, you put the port number in using the numbers on the remote
in user, you type the user he's given you *EXACTLY* as he's given it to you, if it's XyZa1W then that's how you put it in, capital X, lowercase y capital Z etc

when all details are in, you go to 'active' and change it from off to on by moving vol - + with the remote

Back