Help with my AVR losing sound when changing inputs and issue with ABM...

jaisunny

Hope someone can help me with some niggles i have.

1. I have a denon AVR with a FORMULER F1 DVR, PS4, WII U and some other devices attached.
When i switch from say DVR to PS4, the PS4 has no sound unless I physically turn the AVR off then on again, and vice versa for every other attached device. I had this issue before but for the life of me I cannot remember how to solve it.

2. I am using ABM and when i press the UP arrow on the remote to view all the tv channels, for say cable.. Its not displaying the channels automatically like my old box (technomate nano-3t) used to do, I was using catseyes on that. On the new box (formuler f1) i am using ABM and its a fiddle every time to show all the tv channels, i have to press the UP key, then press YELLOW then choose UNKNOWN and only then i can see all the channels that im familiar with. I just want to set it so that when i press UP or DOWN on the remote, that its displaying the full list of channels there and then.

1 : no idea what that is

2 : what image/build on the F1 .?

1: it's a 'thing' that allows you to connect all kinds of crap to it, TV boxes, PS4, XBox etc and it shows the output on yer telly, you can switch from one to the other without hurting your knees.

2: no idea with these new fangled boxes, took me five years to get used to Kryptview A850 and it was the spaniels' sweetbreads back then

is there not enough inputs on your TV? FK, I have more inputs on my tv than I'd know what to do with,,,,,,,
then I'd say its a setting on your thing.

is it plain Vix you are running, or someones build.?

on Vix its
menu > set up > user interface > button set up

is there not enough inputs on your TV? FK, I have more inputs on my tv than I'd know what to do with,,,,,,,
then I'd say its a setting on your thing.

is it plain Vix you are running, or someones build.?

on Vix its
menu > set up > user interface > button set up
Thats it. Sorted thanks.

Last edited:
Back