Satellite Help with N line

laurteg

Back again. I have spent the last couple of days going throught he forums and finding out what i can and now looking for some help and advice. I have set up my autoboquets to my local sky setting so channels all fine. i have installed mgccam 1.38. then using wordpad++ entered my nline into the newcamd file i downlaoded from site along with the mgc file ensuring it started cws = instaed of n. I then transferred these over using filezilla into usr keys . Then closed filezilla rebooted box stopped and restarted mgccam 1.38 in softcam panel and says that this was now starting. I have no other softcams on my box. Then when i go to one of the pay channels it is just black but all free to air channels fine. i then ran a network test and all lights come up green. The line is one i am using in my skybox and i know is definetely working and reliable. Anyone any ideas as i am now starting to run out of patience lol.

---------- Post Merged at 10:17 AM ----------

Sorry forgot to say i am using openatv which came with box.

It could be 2 things.
Line entered incorrectly in newcamd.list Or mg_cfg file incorrect
newcamd.jpg
Where did you get your mg.cfg file from.

Yes you would be best to load sucmnsee image as this will have all you need, then just do a scan for your area for channels, cline will go in etc/Cccam.cfg

Back