Help with updating H2H /H.2S

Mancc

Hey guys. I currently have a what I presume is H2h as thats what it says on the front of the box but when in the menu/image information it states H.2S... anyhooo I am wanting to update/ reflash the box with an updated version as the one I have is saying it is from 2015. How do I back up my vermin line and reinstall when updated?
The reason for reflash is that I'm looking into iptv services and don't want to run into any problems because of a potentially outdated piece of software.

You can do this various ways;

Over the network > If you have a pc / laptop etc. you may be able to see the zgemma on your network devices tab - if you can, go into it, root / user / keys and save the file to your desktop (if it's a c line on a vix image, it will be in the root / etc folder)
Via FTP > you can use a program called FileZilla to log into the box and navigate to the same location as per the above.
Press the PORTAL button on the remote, if you see Dream Explorer, click that and navigate to ROOT > USR > KEYS ... open your line there and write down the line details (if it's a c line on a vix image, it will be in the root / etc folder)
I believe you can also save to USB but i'm not too sure on this method.

And once I have reflashed put the folder/file back in the same place?

Thanks for the quick response

And once I have reflashed put the folder/file back in the same place?

Thanks for the quick response

Yes, unless you were using a c line on ViX and you're flashing an ATV image in which case, the line would now go in the keys folder.

Ok. Il give it ago later on. Cant harm anything so long the line is saved elsewhere. Thanks :-)

Reactions: ste
Back