Help with VU+ solo SE V2 DVB-C/T/T2 Cable.

CJ1988

Hi guys i just bought the vu solo se v2. I've set everything up my netid my channels epg but when i view the channels inculding fta there all glitching and flickering every 3 to 4 seconds.I've checked the signal finder and it jumps from 99% to 47% to sometimes 0% do i need cable signal booster guys.

All help with be appreciated cheers.

Double check your cabling, connections and splitter. Did you split it yourself? Using the original VM Tratec splitter?

How doin bud yeah i checked the cable and connections they seem ok i did change vm splitter to a 2 way so i could get cable.

You've never had a TiVo or anything then? If FTA glitching there's something wrong somewhere. Hopefully not a low signal at the cab. What make of splitter and what MHz?

Is the solo brand new with latest vix on it? could be a bad flash but...how about swapping the splitters around to check what happens?!

I'm not sure bud how do i check if its a bad flash i'm new to the vu boxes. Yeah its openvix i bought from world of sat pre flash i'll swap the splitters see if it helps.

if your old splitter works actually I would go back to ***. I recently got a DUO 2 sat and cable and my cable tuner wasn't keeping the signal. Worked for a few days but the cable just never went in right - was like something inside stopping it. I got a replacement...

I've just tried the old splitter it still flickers but not as much as the new splitter do u think it could be a bad flash bud.

W O S will give you steps to follow but they will be reflash latest vix and try another image(say ATV). A thought I know sorry...maybe someone else will have other ideas. Unless you try new cabling? Is the feed downstairs ok if both on? Upstairs split will weaken the signal. Hopefully in a way it's a dodgy tuner! :)

OK cheers i'll try flashing new image or a new cable if that doesn't i'll ask for a replacement.
Thanks for your help bud appreciated it.

Hello guys i sent the vu solo back replaced it for the edision os mini combo.cable alot better on the os mini still flickers now and then but not a bad as the solo.

Is there any picture setting on the edision to make sd picture a bit clearer it seems misty thanks.

Yeah must have been faulty they said it wasn't but the fta channels work fine on cable on the edision. I've got my AV setting to hdmi 1080i 50hz but there is no sharpness contrast saturation in the AV setting not like my old skybox f5 u could change the setting on them.

I think ATV has a plugin like that somewhere with the standardn image. If you're VIX I'm sure there is something in plugins if you look but I can't remember the name of it.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Back