Cable Help

Cr4te

I've been running whooshbuild on my h2h for months, and everything has been fine. It started playing up (only showing channels 1 - 5, not even freeview). Reflashed and tried two new test lines and still don't work. I've set-up numerous boxes and never a problem. Any advice would be helpful, because I'm out of ideas.

Thanks in advanced.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Only channels 1-5 in SD are freeview on cable in the UK which you're getting so looks to be a line / line setup issue.

Only channels 1-5 in SD are freeview on cable in the UK which you're getting so looks to be a line / line setup issue.
Do you mean putting the gift onto filezilla, or hardware?

Kind regards

I mean it's an issue with the line - it's either dead or in the wrong format or you've not enabled the correct cam on the box.

You don't need to use FileZilla to put the line onto the H2.H if you're using a computer - the box will show in the connected network devices in My Computer / This PC.

I mean it's an issue with the line - it's either dead or in the wrong format or you've not enabled the correct cam on the box.

You don't need to use FileZilla to put the line onto the H2.H if you're using a computer - the box will show in the connected network devices in My Computer / This PC.
Ok, I'll have another look. Thanks

Back