Help!!!!!!!

Mektek

Ok, so I have a few issues that I would be greatful I anyone could help me clear up:-

I have installed Sucumnsee's Vix image and have managed to get my Cline to work by placing it into the ETC folder via filezilla, however I also have an Nline which I have been unable to get working even though the format is correct (CWS = #########). Why can I not get this to work, what am I doing wrong?

Next , I have tried installing MTPockets OpenATV image using the exact same setup and cannot get the Cline work. When I go into the Softcam manager and check the server menu The Cline is listed with a green oval shape just above it, however the channels are just blank. Should the Cline be installed into the ETC folder the same asthe Vix image or should it be elsewhere?

When trying to setup AutoBouquetsMaker I have intermittent problems with Auto tune timeout error even though both tuners are setup, tuned in and showing a signal strength >90%

My final problem is that I have the LNB loop out of the Zgemma going into a splitter and then the two feeds from the splitter going into my original SLY box (this box feeds other tv's around the house - kids bedrooms etc) this was originally working fine, but now is showing now signal at all on the SLY box even though the Zgemma is working fine and showing excellent signal strength.

One last thing is the annoying logo/graphic which shows in the top right hand corner on the vix image along with the channel/program information whenever you press 'OK' whilst viewing a channel. How do you get rid of this?

I understand that this is quite a list but any help/assistance would really be appreciated.

Cheers

1- the nline.
Downloas the cams folder in tools in zgemma section. Take the mg_cfg out and newcamd.list.
EDIT ur line into line two of the newcamd.list. then copy both files to /use/keys overwriting whats there. Turn off cccam and start mgcamd and autostart. Reboot

2- tune failed i dont know. Check cables and ur plugged into correct lnbs on box. Top and bottom right as u look at back of box. One directly under other is loop out.

3- loop out only works when zgemma is powered off

4- you cant use a splitter on a sky cable

5- cant get rid of the small logo. Only replace it with picon

6- i believe in mtpockets atv the cccam.cfg goes in use/keys

Last edited:
Back