Help

Beanyman3

Hi guys,
Just purchased a Zgemma H2S box and am currently using an openbox. I have a cline and the question is can i put this on the Zgemma I have the line details and its something like this N: xxxxxxxx.xxxxx.oxx 3xxx2 Bxxxxxxxx3-1xxx xxxxxxx 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14. Is it simply putting all this in (using correct details) or something else. Thanks in advance for any help and sorry for looking like a complete novice (which I am).

First thing to do is check with your line supplier and ask if it's ok with a zgemma as its a twin tuner, you may need multiroom as some providers request. They should be able to enable free of charge(don't quote me on that). Check that you have mgcamd enabled as well.

Now what you have to do is download FileZilla onto your pc.

Once you've done that on your zgemma press menu > info > network info to get your IP. Take a note of this.

Go back to your of pc and open FileZilla.
Once it's opened at the top it should as for a host: enter your IP
Username:root
Password: root
Port:21
And press connect.

Once connected then on the right hand of the screen you will see a list of files that is on your zgemma. You want to be looking for the file called "usr" then double click on it and the look for a file named "keys".

Once in there you will have two files mgcamd and newcamd.list

Right click on newcam.list and select view/ edit and open it with notepad. When in there you will have some text, delete as necessary and enter your details.

Click file and then save. It will prompt you if you want to overwrite, select yes.

You may need to restart your box.

Job done

Last edited:
thats a nline place it in cccam

or if you can replace n: with CWS = xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx

and place the line in newcamd.list

If you wish to run the line in cccam then on your list of files look for a file names "etc" and then one in there scroll down and look for the file Cccam.cfg and right click> view/ edit and enter your details.

It's up to you which you use.

Back