hi guys need some help

stebridges

ive just re installed grog build on my zgemma and all is working fine apart from my epg. i no longer have the entertainment movie sports tabs at the top that you go left and right on. i can still go left and right but just can't see them tab. anyone have a easy fix please

D12-E8-E81-84-B9-44-AF-9-A1-E-E4-B2482575-FD that's a pic

Ftp usr/share/enigma2 I'm guessing it's slyk1hd your using so go in the skin folder then extras.xml edit the options for tabs something like

<!-- EPGS -->
<!-- EPG SKY TABS - amend the panel numbers below -->
<!-- 1 = original no tabs (default) -->
<!-- 2 = sky tabs - This also requires the EpgSelection.py as found in my dropbox. EpgSelection.py needs to be placed in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens. Reboot required. -->
<!-- edit both panels -->
<!-- EPG (epg button)-->

<screen name="GraphicalEPGPIG" position="0,0" size="1920,1080" backgroundColor="transparent" flags="wfNoBorder">
<panel name="GraphicalEPGPIG1" />
</screen>

<screen name="GraphicalEPG" position="0,0" size="1920,1080" backgroundColor="transparent" flags="wfNoBorder">
<panel name="GraphicalEPG1" />
</screen>

Change GraphicalEPGPIG1" to GraphicalEPGPIG2" in both parts then reboot box

Odd the buttons have changed so the .py must be there. Have you added latest epgselection.py for 1080 tabs I don't think it's compatible for older 720 skins without editing the skin.

I have the tabs on vskin-1080 and just switched to slyk-1080 and got the tabs with that as well.

@stebridges . did you restore settings at all? what did you have on the box before? was it grogbuild Freerange, or an old Grogbuild or another build all together?

i used to have ipab but then i re flashed with grog and everything runs fine just can't get them tabs haha just got a new box for my mate and done the exact same no tabs. I'm like a no tab kinda guy i think haha but its annoying me lol

i will reflash one of my boxes tomorrow and check I've not f'd something up in my last update, shouldn't have as flashed my main box with last update.

out of interest, can you load openwebif in your web browser and click on the 'terminal' link on the left, or use putty if you have that. Log in with username root

now enter the command below:

Code:
ls -l /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/EpgSelection.py

you should get something like:

Code:
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root         65969 Dec  4  2018 /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/EpgSelection.py

yeah am i ok doing it in the morning. ive just done another h2h and its got tabs hahaha i don't know what's going on but im half happy : ) ill try it first thing in morning grog im of to bed ... sad i know for a saturday night : )

Back