Hi new box

gas133

Hello I'm new I've played about before when digi vox was all the range. I've just ordered a xsarius fusion he se. Wuth 500gb hhd. Just wondering whats my next step apart from reducing my V bill. I take it I have buy a line? And then programme it to the box?

Hello I'm new I've played about before when digi vox was all the range. I've just ordered a xsarius fusion he se. Wuth 500gb hhd. Just wondering whats my next step apart from reducing my V bill. I take it I have buy a line? And then programme it to the box?

In short, yes you will require a vm connections and add it to the box for your channels to clear

hi ive got my box today and no channels are showing up its one a channel search and nowt came up. I thought something would of come up even if I couldn't get a picture. would of said channel name and that. or do you need buy a lines for the list channels to come up ? ive manger to get some channels ive got 69 at moment and done 50% search. not looking good. :-(

Last edited:
You will need to put in your net id
and symbol rate then scan.

If your cable line is live it will find all the channels but only show a few free channels
in SD, such as BBC1, BBC2, ITV, the rest will show as a blank screen until you put your line in.

What image are you using ? OpenATV ?

There is a guide on here for that image.

Net Id's

Sometimes it's better to read up first before you buy a box, that way if the box is popular
there will be more help about.

I've got vux image on it found about 500 channels in the end. Just gota fugure out how add temp line.

any help in how to configure oscam?

Last edited:
Personally, would only say Oscam is worth setting up if you've got more than one line. Otherwise, I'd just stick my details in a cccam.cfg or newcamd.list file for cccam or mgcamd depending on what line you have.

There is a thread further down the page for setting up Oscam, mind.

Back