Cable Hi new to this need help setting up my virgin channels thanks

Bigphil86

Hi just set up my box for sky an virgin channels only the snr on my verdin is only 29% an the channels keep jumping an skipping an help please
sorry my box is a zgemma h2.h thanks

The SNR is just a bug with the image, I've been told before. Channels jumping could well be signal or you could just have a shit server.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29/% is a flaw with those boxes, all are the same. Try tightening the cables and checking the splitter.

Are you experiencing "freezing" on the premium channels, or glitching on all channels including FTA channels?

Yeah been over it with a fine tooth comb no luck it's really annoying picture keeps jumping the sky channels are fine but no hd

Not sure janso buddy just seeing now if it's just the premium channels or all to answer dangerous question an it seem to be just the premium channels

Right ok, so we have established that FTA channels are ok.
That leaves your mg_cfg to maybe check or change.
Then maybe another test line, as what your describing may be a server issue.

Yeah bbc news is fine buddy sky1 is like Gareth gates telling his life story lol

---------- Post Merged at 07:40 PM ----------

Sorry to sound like noob but I am what's an mg_cfg ?

Mg_cfg file is used in mgcamd, I take it your line in running in mgcamd 1.38?
Where did your mg_cfg file come from, tell us a bit about your set up

To put this bluntly Bigphil86 you have been sold a receiver that contains rubbish lines, i will be surprised if they last the term that was promised to you

Am sorry guys I got it off flea bay £200 think I need some serious help an garyth I don't no how do I find out bud ?

well that's just landed a bombshell lol....when the box boots up what logo shows on the box? Without doubt I'd be leaning towards the connection you have for vm and tbh its highly unlikely that the sat one will last either.
boot the box up and tell us what logo comes up

right dangerous can you recommend any good ones around here

---------- Post Merged at 07:55 PM ----------

Will do right now garyth my mare lol

Back