Hide Channels in Bouquets

hiranuk

Hi

I have a few questions if anyone can help

1. Don't know if this is possible. I would like to Hide channels in my various bouquets, for eg in the Movies bouquets there is Sky Movies Premier and Sky movies Premier HD, I would like to Hide the Sky Movies Premier so that the only channel that appears in the bouquet is the HD ones. But I don't want to completely remove all the SD channels just in case the HD stop working.

2. I have autobouquet maker updating every day at 6am on a schedule. If the above is possible would this update un hide all the channels I have hidden, or will they still stay hidden

3. Is it possible to completely delete and remove certain bouquets for ex "interactive" bouquet, I only have about 6 channels in there that i never watch, so i would like to delete that completely.

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help

Autobouquets doesn't add or delete channels. It is just folders with links so you can easily access the channels.
So removing any of the channels from the bouquets isn't actually deleting it. It's just removing the link to it.

To edit your autobouquets preferences go here.
Menu... Setup...Service Searching... Autobouquets Maker

then...

1. Providers... You can only get sky hd channels via cable (not dish). If you have cable you should set the autobouquets provider to HD and not custom. Also make sure Swap SD to HD is checked. If you don't have cable and have a dish instead, you cant get HD anymore. Only Free to air HD and BT HD. So your provider needs to be set to (your area) custom.

2. Anything in your default bouquets folders will be replaced on your daily update. So anything you delete will come back on an update.
If you want a custom folder (bouquet). Press the menu button on the TV channel select page (TV... then MENU)
Create a new bouquet. You can then move channels one by one (again via the menu button) into this new bouquet. These will not be delete on an update. I.e you can create a sport2, or My Channels etc.

3. Hide sections... hides bouquets folders you don't want. Just checkbox the folders you do not want to see.

Last edited:
How do you hide them in the latest version I cant find them in mine auto bouquets isn't in menu>setup>service searching in there it just has Tuner configuration, Automatic scan, Manual scan
Position setup and signal finder

I have sky bouquet maker installed not ABM

I only want FTA as that's all that now works and I want the rest of the bouquets deleted as they are useless. It would be handy however to have the FTA channels only under the original bouquet headers.

Is any of this possible or do I need a new bouquet maker a better one than I have ie ABM - I have not configured the tuners as they are no longer in use - all channels are dark bar freeview

Any suggestions to best get rid of the dead wood and keep the FTA only under bouquets without every channel coming back that is dead

Can't speak for sky bouquet maker as never used it. With Autobouquetsmaker you can set provider to freesat uk and fta only and generate sections bouquets so only the channels you clear are in the bouquets.

Ill have to get ABM then as it seems easier to use. However IPAB insist that the Sky bm works better??

Any idea where to find ABM if it is not in the download section of the build to download it direct to the ZGEMMA?

Sky bm must work better on their image I guess. If it is in their download section it should be in download plugins/systemplugins. If not there it will be a case of looking for the IPK via google I found one a few months back can't remember where though, would be wary of installing on Ipab in case it conflicts with anything else pre installed. May be worth explaining on the Ipab site why you want to do it and see if you get an answer

Everything ive done so far has worked. Not sure how but it has.

All i need to do with my FTA is to order the channels from 1 to 130 in order!! im sure theres a setting somewhere to do this

I'd like FTA and IPTV boquets only
So I'd like all channels FTA, but non of the FTA sections
IPAB_EPG_request_2017-12-05.png

Back