How do i check who i am with?

adda67

Hi
I bought my box 3 months ago its a zgemma 2s and it came with a 3 month gift I have never had any bother with the service its been excellent and would like to keep with the same person(server) I have tried contacting the person who I bought it off but no response is there anyway to find out who I am with or the name of the server. also how do I check to see when the subscription runs out does it tell me on the box anywhere or will it just go off.

now your talking lol all I know is vix comes up when I boot the box up and also 28.2 bouquet does that help.

If you can access the line file, either the CCcam.cfg or Newcamd.list you can open each file with notepad on windows, this will give you the server address but if its an IP address then you maybe stuck

Thanks for the help but it looks like am going to go elsewhere for another line but not sure who to go with its a minefield and I am just new to all this and haven't got a clue on how to renew my line any help would be appreciated.

Or try pressing ok twice while watching a subscription channel and it may show under your channel name who your server is and then you can maybe go direct

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

What skin/firmware you running?

why is it the first answer is always what firmware skin img are you using to all question
ita a enigma2 box the operating system is the same as any enigma2 box therefore the files are in the same place
regardless what img you are using

What skin/firmware you running?

why is it the first answer is always what firmware skin img are you using to all question
ita a enigma2 box the operating system is the same as any enigma2 box therefore the files are in the same place
regardless what img you are using

reason its asked is some skins show your server details when ok is pressed twice when on a pay channel, and they are not always in the same place, some E2 images require the files being put in to different locations.

Thats why I say open the line file, doesn't matter if your running the starship enterprise you can see the line details lol

E2 images require the files being put in t

the structure of the linux operating system is the same for all of the images
just like your windows xp/8/10
the img is just a front end for the operating system to work the file structure has to be the same

ie you will always find mgcam files in user keys /ccam .cfg file in var/ect regardles of what img you are using

Last edited:
If you say so....only one example as can't be bothered with a peeing contest but on OpenATV Cccam.cfg also goes in USR/keys folder whereas on vix its in the ETC folder....anyway I only use and recommend oscam. OP never stated which cam he was using and seems moot now.

Ok I think the question has been answered now, and if its a "size matters" contest my satbox will beat yours anyday lol

Guys i downloaded vix image today set all the free channels up mounted usb etc. Like a dick i deleted the cccam and mgcamd plugins. Ive downloaded onto my computer but how do i get them back onto box? Any help is really apreciated

---------- Post Merged at 04:24 PM ----------

Vix on zgemma h1 by the way

When i press green nothing happens

---------- Post Merged at 04:50 PM ----------

I press green install plugins page comes up a blue page with nothing there

You have to wait a few seconds, it's not instant, it should something like downloading plugins information

Back