How do i check who i am with?

Yeah i get you mate mine does not say anything pal its got SLY install plugins and a blank blue screen thats after ive pressed green. I have lots of plugins like tspanel etc. Just nothing where i can activate my line as i deleted mgcamd cccam like an idiot

OK, its way off topic but maybe FTP the mgcamd IPK to the tmp folder and use the blue button, VIX, install local extension method?

Only got my box yesterday ha. Do i download the file to my computer then drop the whole mgcamd file into the temp folder in flashfx ?

You download the cam emu IPK, send it to the tmp folder in USR/var, go to box, press the blue button, then vix, then install local extension....
What have deleted? The actual cam or just the newcamd.list and mg_cfg file?
Maybe a reflash and start again? Might be better updating your own original thread as don't want any hassle for going way off topic lol

What options do you see in softcam manager?

if you have media scanner aleady in plugins (vix img) no need to ftp just stick the ipk file on usb stick
stick it in box and follow instructions
any other img download from plugins then no need to ftp just use your usb stick to install ipk files

Last edited:
What skin/firmware you running?

why is it the first answer is always what firmware skin img are you using to all question
ita a enigma2 box the operating system is the same as any enigma2 box therefore the files are in the same place
regardless what img you are using

Sorry to burst your bubble there pal but that's total BS. Yes most images store files in the same location but by no means does that apply to them all and the skins used can have a massive effect on diagnosing faults. That's all assuming the box is genuine and has not got some bastardised image running on it that contains fcuk shows what.

Started a thread my line is on but i cant activate it as i deleted the mgcamd.1.38 ive just local installed but still cant see it

if you have media scanner aleady in plugins (vix img) no need to ftp just stick the ipk file on usb stick
stick it in box and follow instructions
any other img download from plugins then no need to ftp just use your usb stick to install ipk files

You don't need any added plugins in VIX to install .ipk files from external USB media, this has been built into the image for at least the past 18 months.

You don't need any added plugins in VIX to install .ipk files from external USB media, this has been built into the image for at least the past 18 months.
if you read it i did say its in plugins on vix img all other img you may have to download it

Back