How do i upgrade from openbox v8s to zgemma h.2s

S1MCD

Hi guys. Got a few questions if anyone can help. I currently have an openbox v8s & looking to upgrade to zgemma h.2s

1. How easy / hard are they to set up? ie: seen a few on social media sites that has same sky layout which i would be looking for but there asking crazy prices

2. Do i just install a cline line the same way i did on my openbox or do i need to use a program like filezilla to add a line.

3. Is that all i need to do, add a layout & line

Sorry if these sound like easy questions. I'm a complete noob at these boxes.

Thanx in advance.

Hi guys. Got a few questions if anyone can help. I currently have an openbox v8s & looking to upgrade to zgemma h.2s

1. How easy / hard are they to set up? ie: seen a few on social media sites that has same sky layout which i would be looking for but there asking crazy prices

2. Do i just install a cline line the same way i did on my openbox or do i need to use a program like filezilla to add a line.

3. Is that all i need to do, add a layout & line

Sorry if these sound like easy questions. I'm a complete noob at these boxes.

Thanx in advance.

I did exactly what you were asking went from VBS to H2S, this is the forum you want , all your questions have already been answered, (read through the "sticky" posts at the top) , specifically wooshmans Image,, this does exactly what you were asking about and will answer all your 3 points.

Once you've read your way through them, it'll be easier for you to take the plunge

Thanks for your response mate, I will have a wee look at the sticky posts and the wooshmans image you mentioned

help

---------- Post Merged at 07:34 PM ----------

Zgemma star h2s and star s2 have stopped working - messed up when adding code

Back