How do you use Tuner Configeration for my Gigablue UHD UE 4K

Billy315

TK Supporter
Trying to format Gigablue. I forgot how to use tuner configeration. It has 8 demodulators.

Even if not unicable and only one input from lnb tuner B should be connected to tuner A and So forth C to a D to A e.t.c

What I forgot was the name of the manufacter & model. I recognise the photo from Willo3029. Is that the one that will do me. I used the maufacturer but wrong model aand only got 4 unicable.
Different manufacturers have different SCR channels but there is no harm trying one option at a time from the LNB selection till one works.

What I forgot was the name of the manufacter & model. I recognise the photo from Willo3029. Is that the one that will do me. I used the maufacturer but wrong model aand only got 4 unicable instead of 8.
Yes but I think you are also getting mixed up with tuners you have FBC tuners on on the gigable two real tuners A and B and 6 virtual tuners C D D E F and G so it is a GT_Sat tuner.
you just need to select correct GT-Lnb model or just select dLNB dHello.
Edit if yours is a GT-Sat unicable with four connections one is the unicable and other 3 are legacy connections that will be a GT-S3DCSS24

Attachments

• Unicable Tuner A.jpg
    Unicable Tuner A.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Unicable Tuner B.jpg
    Unicable Tuner B.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Unicable Tuner C.jpg
    Unicable Tuner C.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Unicable Tuner D.jpg
    Unicable Tuner D.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Unicable Tuner E.jpg
    Unicable Tuner E.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Unicable Tuner F.jpg
    Unicable Tuner F.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Unicable Tuner G.jpg
    Unicable Tuner G.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Unicable Tuner H.jpg
    Unicable Tuner H.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 8
Yes but I think you are also getting mixed up with tuners you have FBC tuners on on the gigable two real tuners A and B and 6 virtual tuners C D D E F and G so it is a GT_Sat tuner.
you just need to select correct GT-Lnb model or just select dLNB dHello
Thanks for both your help. Appreciated

Back