How does PPV work?

umerds

Hi,

I've got my new provider setup on my box and he says that major ppv's are included but how do I know which are available and how I access them? Like what is the usual procedure? I have the SBO channels on the box but most of them are scrambled... my guess is that one of them opens up for the event? And how do I know which SBO it is? There are like 40 odd SBO channels on the list....

Thanks guys,
umerds

There's only one Sky Box Office HD channel which if not scrambled it will be on there. if not You will have to go down the 40 SD box office channels till you find which one the broadcast is open on. The servers only pay for big events so not many.

Thanks guys. I'll ask him and see what he says. Even though I'm not a wrestling fan I hear there's a ppv soon so I will use that as a test.

I seem to find that mine r on sbo hd and sbo channel 31 I did have ppv select on it but when I updated channel list it went.

Ok thanks for that we will see when the next ppv is on
There is some "really real wrestling".. (That's from an episode of regular show..!!) Grown ups cartoon on cartoon network..!! On sbo HD channel this weekend I think as my neighbours son has been banging on about it and now my youngest daughter has just brought w2k14 for ps3 and I keep telling her its fake...if someone was to hit you across the back with a chair...you will be out for the count...! Them yanks will believe anything..!! Haha

Last edited:
Ok thanks for that we will see when the next ppv is on
There is some "really real wrestling".. (That's from an episode of regular show..!!) Grown ups cartoon on cartoon network..!! On sbo HD channel this weekend I think as my neighbours son has been banging on about it and now my youngest daughter has just brought w2k14 for ps3 and I keep telling her its fake...if someone was to hit you across the back with a chair...you will be out for the count...! Them yanks will believe anything..!! Haha

Yeah Im more of a UFC guy myself but I see that its WWE summerslam or something like that. Im on my SBOhd channel and it seems to be on so ill watch around 20-30 min to see the performance of these ppv channels then ill hit the sack lol

Back