how to add nline to zgemma 2s

Ralphw

Hi, I got my zgemma 2s yesterday and im really struggling to add the nline.

I am using the sucmnsee Vix image.

read all the posts on adding nlines and followed the following instructions Ftp'd to the /usr/keys folder and added the line details in the below format

CWS = Server.ne00000 password1234 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

restarted box and restarted the MGcamd 1.38 and it still says no ecm info.

any ideas on how to get this running?

thanks.

Hi All,
I checked a few thing with a friend, and noted the channels have 0% AGC whilst the SNR was above 80%, the free to air channels all worked, but the other channels had a black screen. we thought it was an LNB issue but then on the scan channels are being found and the same line with a skybox f5 works without any issues. we also tried both 1.38 and 1.35a mgcamd softcams.

does anyone have any ideas?

if you have teamvier mate i take a look at your configs

which fta programe are you useing dcc or filezilla

Hi All, just an update managed to get the box working with the help of Snapper! strange thing was the original line that I had still continues to work in the openbox but the new line works in the zgemma using CCcam

Thanks Snapper! still not sure what the problem is with the other line but thanks for taking time to get me sorted.

Hi, struggling to get my Zgemma 2s working correctly, have flashed it with Vix 3.2.005 sucmnsee, installed MGcamd 1.38, am all over the flace with newcamd file but no sure what you all talk about when u refer to my line? where do i get that? help

hello im new to the forum i bought the zgemma instead of the vu+ solo and im very confused on adding my nline aswel iv followed numerous instructions from this forum still no luck but when i put the exact same line on skybox it works straight away and NO i havent got both boxes on at the same time haha with the same nline on it

If using Vix I've done a idiots guide on page 9 of the Vix hades 018 thread if still no go if you pm me in the morning will try and get you going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks tich just putting the sucumeese full back up on the box now then gona try that way if not ill have to factory reset then star again

Its very easy to put the line on the sucumeese setup. If you are only doing it once and not on multiple boxes you could enter it manually. On ts media files explorer

thanks tich just putting the sucumeese full back up on the box now then gona try that way if not ill have to factory reset then star again

Never understood why people think they need to do a factory reset on these boxes.
On every single forum Im on, in all my time I have never once seen anyone recommend a factory reset. If anything, it will more than likely semi brick the box.

Just to be clear, REFLASHING A ZGEMMA WILL WIPE A-L-L SETTINGS AND FILES ON THE BOX, NEGATING THE NEED FOR A FACTORY RESET.

Back