How to delete e2m3u2bouquet

Go into e2mbouquet maker reset bouquets go into providers select delete then green for plugins red to remove plugins then extensions and e2mbouquet maker will be in there once uninstalled reboot box

Hi, is it possible to move channels across boquets? with webif, how do you obtain this? I am also looking for a way to do this via E-Channelizer but I am having general issues as noted in another post.
I have disabled and uninstalled ABM but still at every reboot it see the channels number is groving again to the last status.
I am saving channels list with E-Channelizer and then load it back on to the box but it seem that even with ABM disables or even uninstalled some channels are still coming back, how is it possible? what other feature could be possibly do this?

What bouquets are you trying to move? How are you importing them?
I haven't imported anything as everytime I have an ABM installed I am starting to get the same channels I have removed through E-Channelizer back on the box.
My big doubt now is how is the box downloading the channels without ABM running as I have uninstalled it and checked in the plugins if there is any AMB still running but I cant see none, even after rebooting. Yes, to answer the question there are still all the boquets that came down from the very first scan but as I removed ABM or at least disable the automatic download I would have thougfht that my channels would have not redoanloaded.

I wasn't sure if they was iptv as this thread was for E2m3u2bouquet plugin to import iptv bouquets.

If you've uninstalled autobouquetsmaker then they shouldn't update unless you have another plugin to scan sat or cable channels.

I wasn't sure if they was iptv as this thread was for E2m3u2bouquet plugin to import iptv bouquets.

If you've uninstalled autobouquetsmaker then they shouldn't update unless you have another plugin to scan sat or cable channels.
This is exactly what I am thinking, is there an xml or file I can post which shows all plugins installed or running? I guess a TOP output whould suffice. I dont think that all my plugins have settings that I can check to verify (even if one of these was an auto scanner). My Satellite scan settings on my zgemma h9s with openatv6.3 and wooshbuild does not seem to have any sort of automatic scan behaviour (unless it does it anyway?)

Back