how to move channels

hi ive got my box up and running and its all good but I just need to move channels about because ive utv instead of itv and bbc Ireland instead of bbc England is there a way of moving them or changing them
thanks for any help

If using sucmnsee vix try this.

Menu

Service service searching*

Auto bequest marker

Providers

I have freest no*

Sky Ireland yes

Sky Ireland Republic of Ireland sd

Sky Ireland generate main bouquet yes

Sky Ireland generate section bouquet no

All rest set to no till sky Ireland rescan every time yes*

Sky UK no*

sky UK sd yes*

Sky UK sd area your region

All rest yes

Prees back go to hide sections go down list tic all Ireland sections apart from sports .

Press back go to providers order set sky UK to top and Ireland bottom*

Press back start scan.

When u press epg you'll see another all channel at bottom of list that'll have satanta there.

He does a great image just a shame he's irish only joking he's a top bloke.

Last edited:
It's okay I'm happy to help others as I have had a lot of help from people on this site. I wouldn't have a clue what to do if I didn't find this site.

Can I ask one more thing
I've done all you said and when I go to scan it gets half way through and it says tuner lock
Any idea
and then it don't change anything

Check cables.
Go in top one and bottom right as u look at back.
One directly under other is left empty

Menu
Setup
System
Service searching
Tuner
Configure
Set tuner b to not configured

See if youd have said that..... lol

Go into 1)AutoBouquet maker, delete all bouquets. Quit out of ABM, do an 2)Automatic Scan(its in the service searching menu) then back into 3)run Autobouquets maker. If it still locks you've probably got the cable from your dish in tuner b (the one you've disabled) or it's in the passthrough socket. Simply swap cable and go through steps 1-3 again.

Hi All Friends,

i need some help with my Zgemma H.2S box. all i want to do is move the channels order with in the same category...
i had followed this guide it works fine until next morning when i turn on the box every channel is back where it was originally... i think my box is set to update the EPG every day 4am and i think it cause it...
this is what i had followed "If you only want to do a few channels you can get the channel list up. Press menu. Select enable move mode. You select which channel you want and move it up and down the list. When done press menu and disable move mode. If you need to move a channel to a different folder IE movies. Highlight the channel and press menu and add service to bouquet. Select the folder you want. Done :-) I do this or itv and BBC so I can put the regional channel in place 1 and 3. Takes less than a minute when you know what you're doing."

Can some one please help me that how to save them permanently... for example in Entertainment i want to order the All BBC channels first then ITV second ect.

Many Thanks

Autobouqete marker is set to place it the same way as sky bbb1, 2 and itv1 etc if you want to change channels around disable autobouqete marker from updating menu, setup, service searching, autobouqets marker configure and change update to no this will stop it from moving the channels around but when frequencies change on a channel you will have to do a manual scan in service searching scan the new frequency then it will show in the last scanned bouquet then move it to the correct bouquet and delete the old one. Check king of sat for the latest frequencies

Many Thanks for it(y) sounds little complicated about the manual scan part if the frequency change...roflmao

By any chance is there any any photo guide there, that can be a great help if possible.:beg:

Back