How to set up autobouquets maker

Download and installed the slyk 1 skin and works well. How do I set up Autobouquetmaker to that the HD channels or replace themed with SD? so for example if I go to 101 it comes up with with BBC One HD and I don't receive a single on my tuner.
With the old Blue HD skin it replaced the channel automatically. Please can someone help me, struggling to get this set up with all channels including the sports and movie in SD.

I have set up with the below settings from a discussion thread I picked up -

So .... Changed settings int auto bouquet to ....
no, yes, ROI HD, no, no, no, yes, no, yes, yes, [ North west Yorkshire SD ], no, then 6 yes's all the way to end. Then press green to save. Choose Delete Bouquets, then once deleted,scroll back up and "Start scan". This will take a few mins and should say "Reading Sky uk" at bottom. Restarted the box.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Thanks for your reply. Going to try first thing in morning and will post back.

Will this also mean that all channels including movie and sports will be replaced with sd channel

Yes custom will give you the available hd and rest sd channels channel swap give you the hd versions first ie bbc1 hd but it won't show sky movies and sport hd.

Sorry post should have said how do I get sky movies/sports sd to show up on my channel list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi
Have set up but still getting 101 as BBchd which I want as sd bbc. Anyone can offer help on my set up of channels so as per sky order with HD replaced with sd will be appreciated

Hi
Yes I have set it to no but still gives me HD. I have saved settings and deleted the channel before scanning again - no idea what I'm doing wrong will be something simple that I missed out help!!!

Can I still get sd movies and sport?
What is the other way if u can post link will be useful

this is my setup
providers.jpg
providers2.jpg
also go back press configure and make sure include not indexet channels is yes
then start scan

Attachments

• providers.jpg
    providers.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 808
This may sound stupid but have just plugged box in again as I fully discounted it and it seems to be working.
Could it have been the restart not working correctly

super. Have on to pc. Shall I just transfer this via ftp using dcc. If i'm correct it should be placed into etc folder - and then all I do is replace the line with my details for line. Is this correct?

Back