How to update Krytview A750

Hi, my software version is April 2010. Nothing is working at the moment. Not even the iconnector( got two flashing lights). Please let me know whether updating the software to the March 2011 version will restore it. Please also let me know how to update it. Many thanks

old firmware so wont work,box will need flashing by the null modem cable method using the jan 750 file,then you must do a s/w update by remote over the internet to give you the new file 24042011,then follow the guides for reset and rescan.

Thank you

old firmware so wont work,box will need flashing by the null modem cable method using the jan 750 file,then you must do a s/w update by remote over the internet to give you the new file 24042011,then follow the guides for reset and rescan.

Thanks Cactikid. Please let me know how do I do that, or let me have the relevant link. Many thanks.

if is been flash be 4 press Menu Installation password is 0000 and then go to S/W UPDATE job dun if not you will need a750 firmware
Code:
http://www.4shared.com/file/rKXKzbxp/Kryptview_A750_03012011.html

Last edited:
please help i have updated my 780 with new firmware, but go into menu, installations and cant anywhere to download any software from! i can only find software transfer uh?

The software most people need at the moment is
03/01/2011 version for A750 and
03/01/2011 version for A780

I can't find either in the download section.

Tried to upload them, but no joy !

That's why we keep posting links off the site.

hi can i update my kryptview a750

please help i have updated my 780 with new firmware, but go into menu, installations and cant anywhere to download any software from! i can only find software transfer uh?

hi can i update my kryptview a750 withe line connector pls help im new to use this

kryptview a750

hhi cactikid thanks for responding idid update my kv a750 with the firmwer date 11 2011 but wen iwant to do sw update its not doing any thing its traying but im waiting but nothing happning and all chanals are scrambel pla help:(

did you check that your iconn is properly connected and that you are hardwired to your router and NOT modem

thx when i update the firemwer with null mudm cable when i finsh that i tray to do the sw update and the null mudm was on ,and after that idid conect from the modm to i connector but its same it jus writing searching new update but is nothing moving idont know what im doing wrong pls help:damn:

You cant update the box unless the Iconnect is connected to the box and the Etehrnet cable is connected did you try that ?

Dont use home plugs only direct ethernet cable to router Not modem

ihave wirless router so im conectin from there the Etehrnet cable to the box and atther on direct from the cable im doing that rit now but still same explane pls do idid the rit thin pls help

Back