Cable I need help please with my H.2H.

Hi. I'm hoping for a bit of help please, After nearly all my channels not working suddenly i did a factory reset and with some help from a member on here i re-installed VIX and its up and running again. I've put my (Cable) N-line details in BUT I again i only have a few channels working (BBC1-2 ITV C4 C5) Now my question is could this be a fault with my box like the tuner or could it be my line has been deactivated or something I have not loaded something back on to my box correctly.

If it is my line then before I find a new supplier is there anyway I can check my current line to see if it is still active or not and then this will let me so I know its my box that is faulty. If it is my line then the only way I can contact the seller is via email and I have tried this already so its not looking good..

Thank you in advance for any advise you can give me..

Last edited:
Hi. I'm hoping for a bit of help please, After nearly all my channels not working suddenly i did a factory reset and with some help from a member on here i re-installed VIX and its up and running again. I've put my (Cable) N-line details in BUT I again i only have a few channels working (BBC1-2 ITV C4 C5) Now my question is could this be a fault with my box like the tuner or could it be my line has been deactivated or something I have not loaded something back on to my box correctly.

If it is my line then before I find a new supplier is there anyway I can check my current line to see if it is still active or not and then this will let me so I know its my box that is faulty. If it is my line then the only way I can contact the seller is via email and I have tried this already so its not looking good..

Thank you in advance for any advise you can give me..

check in keys, you still got mgcam.cfg file in there?

Have you restarted the softcam?
Menu- info panel- softcam panel - green button to restart?
I have just tried this too dangerous and still no difference. Is it normal for CCcam Info (i.e general, Clients. Active Clients, Servers, Shares, ETC) to all be blank or should I see my CCcam info in there ?

---------- Post Merged at 12:25 PM ----------

Hi Garyth. I tried this and still only them 5 channels working fella.

In keys, do you still have the mgcam.cfg file in there? its possible you may need to add that into keys

Sorry if I sound dum but what do you mean by "KEYS"

---------- Post Merged at 12:36 PM ----------

I've just looked up by what you meant by "IN THE KEYS" There was something in there but I thought I had to delete it to add my info so no its not in there now. Is there any way I can find out what is was and put it back in there with my N:Line details ?

I have just tried this too dangerous and still no difference. Is it normal for CCcam Info (i.e general, Clients. Active Clients, Servers, Shares, ETC) to all be blank or should I see my CCcam info in there ?

In keys, do you still have the mgcam.cfg file in there? its possible you may need to add that into keys

I've just looked up by what you meant by "IN THE KEYS" There was something in there but I thought I had to delete it to add my info so no its not in there now. Is there any way I can find out what is was and put it back in there with my N:Line details ?

user path for nline would be usr/keys/newcamd.list / right click and edit and copy in your line
when you get to keys, you should already have 2 files, one being mgcam.cfg and the other being newcamd.list
if those 2 files aren't in there then you need to add them

user path for nline would be usr/keys/newcamd.list / right click and edit and copy in your line
when you get to keys, you should already have 2 files, one being mgcam.cfg and the other being newcamd.list
if those 2 files aren't in there then you need to add them

Yes there was 2 files in there. I think I have got your advice right and copy and paste my N:Line info in there so now it looks like this.

N: ************************************* 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
CWS = vm. server.com ******************** 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

CWS = tv. server.com ********************* 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Is that now right ?

Back