i need help pls

bboykes

hello everyone since xtream code raided i cant install my iptv with enigma 2 iptv auto script is it me or my provider myfriend account same we cant install with auto script it keeps says connecting to my provider site but not installing i have to convert m3u to engma2 but that way when he add new channel i dont get i m really confused

Contact your supplier first and foremost. They should be able to help you, at that stage you ask here.

i did he always says it must be enigma device i told him i already try on several device always says connecting but doesnt install

Sounds like provider issue to me, ask if he has xtream editor setup, where you can install the plugin and just provide code to provider

Last edited:
There's xtream editor as mentioned there's xc-lite jedi if providers panel supports it and with scripts you have to re run them every time ppv or new content added ask him if he supports suls as zgemma, /enigma are easy to setup for iptv and there is a guide on forum of different ways to setup iptv and as wheel has mentioned if can't set you up on zgemma or no help in setting you up then try a different provider who knows how too

What plug in are you using for iptv

Nevermind i fixed it =). I downloaded epgimporter and i uploaded rytec.sources.xml from my provider i loaded and it works fine. Very happy haha i didn't know it was that easy i messed up my box many times haha well we live and learn i guess haha.

Back